Monday, April 14, 2008

THE RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a noticeable lack of Yankee game recaps. That was because there was a noticeable lack of the Captain in the Yankee lineup. Since this is the First Temple of the Captain Jeter Christ, I didn't think it was proper to do so in his absence. But according to the AP, he's in the lineup tonight. Sweet. That'll more than offset the presence of Chad Moeller and the replacement of Joba with Albala.

In other news, keep Harlan Chamberlain in your thoughts and prayers. Good man, and he signed a ball for me last year.

UPDATE: Sure enough, the Captain comes back, we win, even if the makeshift set-up men imploded.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dachs said...

This is definitely the greatest comment anyone's ever left on this thing. A hug.