Sunday, April 6, 2008

3-3

Back to .500, sweet. I was in attendance, running my record to 2-0 on the year, and, oddly enough, the Yankees are 0-3 when I don't watch the game, 3-0 when I do.

Anyway, Wang the win (2-0), Shields the loss (1-1), Mo the save (3), Joba a nice 2-inning hold, Matsui a HR (2).

Player of the game: I'll go with Joba, everyone pitched great, but Joba came in with 1st and 3rd and no one out and handled his business.

The Captain was 1-4 with a scorching single, and got robbed of a putout by the selfish playoff choker with the purple lips, and of a double by a guy whose first name is fellatio.

In other news, Boston lost again, Braves beat the Mets, and at the moment I'm stuck listening to the crappy Devils radio announcers as the Rangers are tied with the Devils with 7 minutes left. Let's go Rangers, get them regulation W's.

No comments: