Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not a good Mourning (ickay Turgel)

Dachs has sobered up, but he has to finish his Jelen project. Filling in for this blog post, the one, the only, Kige Ramsey.

Alright YouTube viewers, and JeterChrist blog readers, as you may have heard, last night, Miami Heat center Alonzo Mourning tore a tendon in his knee........ and will probably have to retire. I believe this is a sad day for Alonzo Mourning and for the Miami Heat organization. I know Dachs is a Knick fan and everything and does not like Alonzo Mourning, but I just don't believe, I mean, this is not a good thing, I believe. This is a bad thing to happen to this team. I do not know how the Miami Heat are going to overcome all of them injuries.

This is Kige Ramsey for YouTube Dachs's blog, and this is just a reminder, to submit your questions now for Touchdown Tuesday, and I'll be back later today on YouTube with my NFL prognostication.

1 comment:

elie said...

Kige, please come on the radio show.